The APEX UPS Series 700VA - 2KVA
The APEX UPS Series
The Apex UPS’s are an entry level cost effective solution, are rated 700VA, 1200VA and 2000VA, and are specifically for use with 1, 2 or 4 PC’s respectively and are designed to provide enough time for an orderly shutdown.
The Apex Series uses a 12V/7AH battery type and has a 5 - 10 minute backup time ("Backup Time" is measured by Minutes based on running a PC with a 15" monitor) running 1 - 6 PC units respectively and has a typical transfer time of 2-6ms to 4-6ms respsecitvely. With a recharge time of 8 hours (to 90% after complete discharge), it also has a full protection (discharge, overcharge and overload protection). It has a Smart RS-232 Interface and supports Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, Novell and Linux.
There are 700VA, 1200VA and 2000VA UPS units in this series.
The Apex Plus Series offers back up times of 5 - 240 minutes (6 hours).
- Microprocessor control guarantees high reliability
- Equipped with boost and buck A VR to stabilise input voltage
- Built-in DC start function enables UPS to be started up without AC power
- Smart RS-232 communication port with free software and cable
- Green power function for energy saving
- User-replaceable battery design
- Auto charge even though UPS is off
- Auto restart when AC returns
- Modem/phoneline surge protection
- Discharge, overcharge and overload protection