M-Series – Ready to use all the time
The M-Series is the mainstay among industrial diesel engines. The 2, 3 and 4-cylinder engines have been successfully established on the market for around 30 years – and they are still regarded as unbeatable. The robust basic drive train, notably the sturdiest crankshaft of all engines on the market, has remained unchanged since the market introduction. Thus running times of several ten thousand hours are no problem for the M-Series engines.
- Power from 38.6 to 51.5 kW
- max. torque 204.8 Nm
- High performance and robust
- Direct injection method with monoblock single pumps
- Exhaust gas return for reduced emissions
- Up to 37 kW at constant speed certified to EU 97/68 Stage 3A