IS T 760 10W-30
High performance synthetic heavy duty engine oil with Low Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur content (Low SAPS) designed for
lubrication of latest USA EPA 2007, Euro IV, Euro V & VI diesel engines.
Low viscosity grade SAE 10W-30 offering Fuel Economy Improvement. Application
• Q8 T 760 is specially recommended for trucks with latest high performance diesel engines meeting USA EPA 2007, Euro V & Euro VI
• All EPA 2007, Euro V and Euro VI diesel engines equipped with a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or catalytic after treatment systems (such
as SCR) operating on low sulphur diesel fuel (50 ppm or below) and under severe heavy duty conditions.
• Extended oil drain intervals as indicated by the OEM for high quality diesel engine oils can be applied. Benefits
• Specially developed formulation for ACEA E9 and API CJ-4 and applications
• Minimizes diesel particulate filter (DPF/CRT) plugging
• Protects catalytic after treatment systems (SCR)
• Excellent protection against bore polishing and cam wear
• Offers prolonged oil drain intervals and reduces maintenance costs
• Provides quick lubrication after cold starting thus limiting engine wear
• Prevents engine fouling due to combustion soot