Leroy-Somer LSA VS
|Power||5.3 / 15.8 *|
|Speed||900 / 2000 rpm|
|Shaft height||160 mm|
|Max efficiency||89 %|
On off-grid operation conditions, our DC 48V variable speed alternator can fulfill two roles with just one machine:
- Power supply of the cell tower, acting as a standard standby genset
- Hybrid cell tower installation battery charging
This technology can help reduce fuel consomption by up to 36% vs. a standard, diesel-only setup
The Variable Speed LSAVS alternator integrates two special components:
- A dedicated Automatic Voltage Regulator (R220-VSG) and rectifier that allows the alternator to deliver constant DC Voltage Output at two different speed.
- An integrated load control module (CCM) to manage battery charging. All battery types are supported (OPzV, SBS EON, EXIDE, A600 and Evolion)
- Other voltages according to specific winding.
- Space heaters.
- Winding protection for harsh environments and relative humidity greater than 95%.
- Cable outlet at right.
- Temperature detectors.
- Thermal protection for winding and shields.
- Remote Voltage Trimmer.
- Filters on air inlet: derating 5%.
- Shaft Height: H = 225 mm on demand.
- Customizable Painting.