NanoForce® Air Filters
In the world of large off-highway equipment, small particles can quickly bring productivity to a halt. Due to the use of air pre-cleaners, the typical primary air filter is challenged with capturing dust particles in the 0-5 micron size range. These tiny dust particles wreak havoc on pistons, rings, liners and many other engine parts. NanoForce® filters combat tiny particles at a submicron level, removing and retaining the particles before they reach engine components.
NanoForce nanofibers have a much smaller diameter than a human hair. The nanofibers working together with cellulose-based media ensure the most advanced air filtration engine protection currently available in the industry.
- Nanofiber filter media provides 99.99% filtration efficiency; the best engine protection available
- 3X the engine protection vs. conventional filters; quantifiable reduction in wear particles
- Long service interval - 2X longer service life achieved versus conventional air filter; fewer air filter changes
- Robust construction enhanced with nanofiber media; reliable engine protection
- Advanced pleat geometry, spacing and stabilization; superior engine protection and longest filter service life