T300 UPS (low) Series 10KVA - 300KVA
T300 (low) Series
The T300 (low) series are, true online, Double conversion UPS Systems, manufactured with the state of the art, PWM and IGBT technology, producing microprocessor controlled pure sinewave output to critical loads.
The T300 Range - 10kVA, 15kVA, 20kVA & 30kVA - 10kVA - 300kVA has versatility on its side. With all the previous UPS solutions, the T-Series is the ultimate Corporate UPS Solution.
The T300 (low) Series Features:
- Galvanic isolation transformer at the inverter output
- Efficiency up to 91%
- Static and maintenance by-pass
- LCD panel providing detailed information
- 128 recorded event history (4000 alarms)
- RS232 and dry contacts for communication and remote monitoring
- 5 year full warranty
- Supply of spare parts guaranteed for 10 years
- Designed and manufactured under TUV-ISO9001 certification
The T300 (low) General Specifications:
- Output isolation transformer
- SNMP compatible communication
- Custom input and output voltage and frequency ranges
- High performance at nonlinear loads
- T-MON remote monitoring software
- 10 years spare parts support
- Manufactured according to EC Directive; EN62040
- Net Agent II : SNMP (int. card or ext. with adapter)
- RM2000 : Remote monitoring panel
- ML-100 : Communication port multiplier
- US-4 and US-8 : Multiple server shut-down unit
- MD-1 : Modbus over RS485 interface
- MD-NET : Modbus over TCP interface
- RSC-24 : RS232/RS485 converter
WHERE BEST SUITED?
The T-Series of UPSs are tailored for the Corporate sector. Tescom UPS can cater for any Corporate UPS required environment.